Saturday 28 August 2010

I want that one!

I love looking at real weddings on Style Me Pretty - they are all (predictably) so pretty! Everything is always perfectly placed and so co-ordinated - they look more like magazine photoshoots than real weddings!

Like I said, I love looking at them, but it also makes me a little depressed. I mean, I seriously doubt my wedding will look as amazing as those do! But I'm ok with that, because it will be everything I want it to be, all the people I love will be there, and most importantly, afterwards I'll be married to my lovely fiancé!

So I look at Style Me Pretty weddings with a kind of detachment because I don't think of them as attainable - nothing I'm involved in will ever look so flawless!

That being said, when I saw this couples photos I had major wedding envy! They had lime green, which I love, and the whole simple, fun, relaxed vibe that I am aiming for....

[all photos from www.stylemepretty.com]


And I really want Hay bales for the guests to sit on now! It might look a bit out of place on a golf course though....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...