Sunday 19 September 2010

Avast ye scurvy dogs!

Happy International Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Slightly off topic for a wedding blog, I know, but I do have a tedious link!

When we lived in Brighton, we went the the wedding reception of some friends of ours and it was pirate themed! It was actually amazing - held in this little pub in the lanes, with a live band and everyone was dresses as pirates. So much fun!

Here's a pic of Karl at the wedding!


Anyway, my point is that a wedding doesn't have to be a traditional dinner and dancing affair. After the ceremony it is, after all, basically just a party, so you might as well enjoy it! I love the idea of fancy dress weddings (I would love a halloween one!) and I think that if your guests are willing to make an effort and really get into it, then it would be amazing!

See? Very tedious link! Basically I just like talking about pirates! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...