Tuesday 14 September 2010

Organised to the max!

If you're anything like me, then you like to be organised. I have a million lists of things I need to do, things I need to buy, things I need to make, people I need to contact.

I even have a list of lists I need to make.

I think it's wedding planning that brings out a need to make lists and write absolutely everything down. I was certainly never this organised before!

Anyway, my control freak-bridezilla side did a little happy dance when I discovered this link:

Click Me!

russellandhazel.com has over 50 wedding checklist and worksheets available. They cover literally everything from budgets to day-of time lines, from wedding party details to suppliers information.
I could happily spend hours filling in these worksheets - although I think it would be very difficult for me not to take my Wedding Day Time Line, Photo Shot List, Emergency Kit List, Supplier Contact Info and DJ Play List with me on the day. I'm going to have to appoint a bridesmaid in charge of each area, I think. I'm also incredibly lucky to have a couple of friends who know exactly how I want everything, and are not afraid to shout at people to get it done! I'm planning on making them my wedding coordinators on the day ( think Monica from Friends with the head set!). I know that they will keep everything running smoothly if I need them to.

Anywho, if you are looking for someway to get more organised - these worksheets and checklists will do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...