Thursday 7 October 2010

Virtual Makeovers

Today I discovered taaz.com, a website that lets you add makeup and hairstyles to a photograph of yourself. Now, I've seen these sort of sites before and they have always been a bit rubbish. The makeup is dodgy 80's style and the hairstyles are limited, and never fit on your face properly anyway.

But this site, is actually really good! You get to adjust the fit of the hair and facial parts, to make sure everything is in the right place. There are also tons of colours and styles to pic from. And the coolest bit is that it is based on real products, so if you find the perfect lipstick shade, you can see which brand and colour it is!

Anywho, I think this is a very cool way of trying out different looks for your wedding day, without having to pay for a makeup or hair trial.

Check out my first attempt at a bridal look:



Or maybe I should go for something completely different...?


And I wonder if I would suit a fringe...?


And I have always wondered what I would look like as a Zombie!


I need to step away from the computer now, or I will literally spend all day doing this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...