Saturday 6 November 2010

Cake topper addition

I recently found Wedzu which is just like Etsy, but only for wedding related items. Whilst browsing through the products, I came across these cake topper banners by the seller Ready Go.

Source
Source
Source
How cute are these? I think our cake toppers would look really nice under one of these banners, possibly the just married one, because I think couples can sometimes go a bit overboard with sticking their names on everything wedding related!

These are £20 from Wedzu, which is a ridiculous amount of money to pay for a bit of card and some skewers! I reckon I could make one of these fairly easily - just print out the words with a banner clip art, cut it out and stick it on some wooden skewers. Then we can just stick in into the top of the cake, above the bride and groom toppers. Simples.

I'm going to keep an eye on Wedzu, because I think it will probably be a brilliant source of inspiration for DIY projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...