Sunday 14 November 2010

Sorry, I'm rubbish...

Deepest apologies for not blogging as often recently - I know you've been spoilt by twice a day updates, so to go so mnay days with nothing must have been difficult. However, I have a good reason - I started a new job! Yay me!

I wont bore you with the details, but will say that I am loving it so far. Unfortunately it means I have less free time to blog, bit I promise I'll try to update atleast a few times a week.

The other issue is that we are currently at that 'inbetween' stage of our wedding planning, where we have chosen pretty much everything and made all the big decisions, but we are not quite ready to actually buy/make things yet. This means that I don't have too much to blog about at the moment. But no matter, I'm sure I'll change my mind about something, and pretty soon we will be able to actually start doing things! Hurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...