Thursday 6 January 2011

7 months today!

Did you know that today is the 6th of January? Of course you did. But did you also realise that that means that it is exactly 7 months today to our wedding?! Holy crap!


The problem with the 6 or 7 month mark, is that it seems like a really long time and a really short amount of time, all at once. It's a bit weird actually - when I think about it, it seems like the wedding is still so far away. But when I think about all the things that need to be done, it doesn't seem like enough time! I really am going to have to pull my finger out and get some more stuff sorted soon!

Another thing that has happened recently is that I've started to feel all emotional whenever I see weddings on tv or in films - even when it's not a soppy ceremony moment! For example, the below clip from Glee makes me get a little bit choked up, and it is the single most cheerful wedding entrance I've ever seen!

**NOTE** This clip is from Season 2, so if you live in the UK, where it hasn't aired yet, be warned that it contains spoilers!



Isn't that amazing! I wish we had Glee clubs in the UK (and that I knew people in one!)

Anyway, if this clip got me teary eyed, you can imagine what it does to me when a film of programme shows a really emotional wedding ceremony! It's even worse when I stumble across people's wedding videos online (not in a creepy stalker way - I mean when they have posted them on blogs and things!). I nearly always end up teary eyed, and I don't even know the couple! God help me when I have to attend my sisters and my friends weddings!

Incidently, I love the song from the clip - I'm off the find a way to use it on our wedding website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...